Tuesday 15 January 2013

Independent House/ Villa for sale

Property Details: 5 cents of land with 2000 sq. Ft double storied posh villa in kottamaithanam, palakkad, 2 kms from ksrtc bus stand, 6 kms from railway station, is for sale. 4 bedrooms, attached bathrooms, wooden cupboards, ground fllor living room, dining hall, car porch, sit out, kitchen with wooden cupboards, store room, common bathroom, work area, upstairs drawing hall, kitchen, dining area in open pollution free residential area.
Read More....................... Independent House/ Villa for sale

1 comment:

  1. Hi myself Davis from Thrissur. I would like to share my personal experience of owning a home in Thrissur. To me, Elite Developers are the best in Thrissur, Kerala. As they have delivered me a value-added dream home to me. they deliver world-class houses, luxury apartments, and Villas which stands for quality and satisfaction. So I personally suggest Elite Developers for the new home buyers who are looking in Kerala. To know more https://www.elitedevelopers.co.in/

    ReplyDelete